Delta Kappa Gamma Purposes
1. To UNITE women educators of the world in a genuine spiritual fellowship.
2. To HONOR women who have given or who evidence a potential for distinctive service in any field of education.
3. To ADVANCE the professional interest and position of women in education.
4. To INITIATE, endorse, and support desirable legislation or other suitable endeavor in the interests of education and of women educators.
5. To ENDOW scholarships to aid outstanding women educators in pursuing graduate study and to grant fellowships to women educators from other countries.
6. To STIMULATE the personal and professional growth of members and to encourage their participation in appropriate programs of action.
7. To INFORM the members of current economic, social, political, and educational issues so
that they may participate effectively in a world society.
Passing The Gavel
Membership benefits include:
*scholarships and grants
*insurance offerings & group discounts
*professional journal, newsletter and other publications for members